Returns and Exchanges Policy
1. Exchange of merchandise shall be allowed within 7 days after purchase and will be subject to the following conditions:
- Merchandise should be in excellent condition and is wrapped properly using its original packaging provided.
- An original copy of the invoice is required when doing the exchange.
- The replacement item should be higher or of equal value as the one being replaced.
- Store credits shall be issued in case of excess payments. No cash refund shall be given.
- Indent orders cannot be canceled, returned, or exchanged.
- For items exchanged or returned 7 days after delivery, a restocking of 25% shall be charged to the buyer.
- Clearance and off the floor items when sold are considered as FINAL SALE and therefore cannot be returned, exchanged, or canceled.
- Ashley Furniture Home Store reserves the right to refuse returns and exchanges for items with conditions that are deemed unacceptable and unsalable.
- Merchandise should be in excellent condition and is wrapped properly using its original packaging provided. Wood characteristics such as shapes, sizes, grains, colors, markings, pin knots, and pitch pockets may vary from one unit to another. No two units are exactly the same.
- Fabrics used in upholstery may slightly vary in terms of color and texture depending on what batch it came from.