- Complete your request to sign up to receive information via e-mail on any of our online Sites.
- Complete your request to register as a member of any of our online Sites you select.
- Complete your request to register to use any of our online tools you select at any one of our online Sites.
- Customize your shopping experience.
- Providing us with your personally identifiable information, it allows Bedscape Corp and its subsidiaries, affiliates, sister and parent corporations, and independently owned and operated Bedscape Corp retail furniture stores to:
- Notify you of advertisements and promotions related to Bedscape Corp retail furniture store using the Internet, e-mail, and mail sent via the U.S. Post Office.
- Communicate great values and featured items to you.
- Comply with valid legal procedures, requirements, regulations, and statutes.
- Share your personally identifiable information with third-party vendors but only to the extent required to help us perform any of the aforementioned functions.
Our online Sites are general audience sites. We do not permit anyone who tells us they are under the age of 13 to register online with us. We also do not collect information from anyone that tells us they are under the age of 13. Children under the age of 13 should always ask their parents or guardians for permission before providing any contact information to anyone online. We urge parents and guardians to participate in their children’s online activities and use parental controls or other web filtering technology to supervise children’s access to the Internet.
Automatically Collected Information
We save information based on your interaction with our online Sites. This allows us to process your inquiries more efficiently, notify you of advertisements, promotions and to offer products and services to you, and ultimately, provide you with enhanced customer service. This information includes, but is not limited to, your Internet Protocol address (the address automatically assigned to your computer every time you establish a connection to the Internet), the name of any referring websites, as well as your navigation and activity on our websites. By tracking this type of information, we may be able to modify our content and product displays to enhance your experience while visiting our online Sites.
This information is only used to help us make our Sites more useful to you and to notify you of ads, promotions and to offer products and services to you. Except for authorized law enforcement investigations, no attempts are made to identify individual users or their usage habits. Raw data logs are retained temporarily as required for security and site management purposes only.
Information Collected for Tracking Purposes (Cookies)
Like many websites, our Sites do not currently respond to “do not track signals” or other mechanisms that consumers may utilize on their web browsing device to limit the collection of certain information about a consumer’s activities over time and across various websites or online services. As with most websites, we use “cookies” to obtain information when your web browser accesses our online Site. “Cookies” are small amounts of data that are stored on your computer and find their way to your browser via a web server. They flag information about your activity on our online Sites. This information helps us to improve our Sites and to make them friendlier and easier to use. We are then able to “recognize” you and personalize your experience with our Sites. You may “turn off” cookies by following steps outlined in the “Help” portion of the toolbar on most browsers; however, cookies allow you to take advantage of some of our Sites’ best features, so we recommend that you leave them turned on.
We may use trusted third-party service providers to serve advertisements on our behalf using the Internet. This form of marketing, called “retargeting,” enhances the web surfing experience and allows us to better notify you of our advertisements and promotions, and offer products and services to you. These companies may use technologies to measure the effectiveness of advertisements and use information about your visits to our online Sites and other websites so that we can provide a better experience for you. The third-party service providers may collect anonymous information about your visits to our online Sites and your interaction with our online Sites. This anonymous information is collected through the use of a pixel tag and/or cookie. No personally identifiable information is collected or used in this process. Our third-party service providers do not learn the name, telephone number, postal address, e-mail address, or any other personally identifiable information about you in connection with the aforementioned retargeting process.
We may share aggregated general information collected by our Sites with our subsidiaries, affiliates, sister or parent corporations independently owned and operated Bedscape Corp retail furniture stores or with our third-party service providers. Aggregated data does not contain any personally identifiable information that could be used to contact or identify you. We only share personally identifiable information in one or more of the following limited circumstances:
- We have your consent.
- We may provide such information to our subsidiaries, affiliates, sister or parent corporations or with independently owned and operated Bedscape Corp retail furniture stores who may use this information to notify you of advertisement, promotions and to offer products and services to you using the Internet, e-mail and mail sent via the U.S. Post Office.
- In the event that another company acquires all or substantially all of the assets related to our business, we reserve the right to include any or all stored personally identifiable information among the assets transferred to the acquiring company.
- We may store and process personally identifiable information collected on our Site in the United States or any other country in which we maintain facilities. By using our Sites and services, you consent to the transfer of your information among these facilities, including those located outside your country.
We currently DO NOT share your personally identifiable information with any other companies or organizations that would present you with offers or promotions that are not directly related to Bedscape Corp or our subsidiary, affiliate, sister or parent companies, or one of the independently owned and operated Bedscape Corp retail furniture stores.
We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure, or destruction of the data you provide to us. Our servers are protected by firewalls and are physically located in secure data facilities to further increase security. While no computer or facility is 100% safe from outside attacks, we believe that the steps we have taken to protect your personally identifiable information dramatically reduce the likelihood of security problems to a level appropriate for the type of data involved.
Opt-Out of Services
At any time you may opt-out of our services. You are free to delete all cookies on your browser, or have your browser notify you when a cookie is set—simply check your browser settings. By deleting your cookies you will disable our ability, or that of our third-party partners, to deliver advertisements that are targeted to your interests. You will have to clear your cookies each time you visit our online Sites to ensure that you are not receiving retargeted advertisements.
You may also receive e-mail messages from us. If you no longer wish to receive these communications, let us know by following the opt-out directions on any of the e-mail messages you have received from us. Please note that if you wish to opt-out of receiving e-mails from independently owned and operated Bedscape Corp retail furniture stores you will need to contact them directly to communicate your contact preferences.
Additionally, we may display interest-based ads to you on third-party networking service platforms, such as Facebook or Twitter, through tools offered by third-party service. These tools allow Bedscape Corp to personalize our advertising based on your previous shopping experiences with us. Bedscape Corp does not share any of your personal information, including contact details and shopping history, directly with the third-party networking service. The tool that we use enables Bedscape Corp to convert your email address to a unique number that is later matched to a unique number generated by the third-party networking service from its user information database. You may opt-out of receiving interest-based ads from Bedscape Corp by contacting us with the subject line “Social Network Opt-Out”.
Date of Last Update: January 2015
Date Updated Policy Became Effective: January 1, 2015.
Concerns About Privacy