Returns and Exchanges Policy
- 1. Exchange of merchandise shall be allowed within 7 days after delivery and will be subject to the following conditions:
- Merchandise should be in excellent condition and is wrapped properly using its original packaging provided.
- Original copy of the invoice is required when doing the exchange.
- The replacement item should be higher or of equal value as the one being replaced with.
- Store credits shall be issued in case of excess payments. No cash refund shall be given.
- Indent orders cannot be cancelled, returned, or exchanged.
- For items exchanged or returned 7 days after delivery, a restocking fee of 20% shall be charged to the buyer.
- Clearance, open box deal (OBD) and other promotional items (when indicated) when sold are considered as FINAL SALE and therefore cannot be returned,exchanged, or cancelled.
2. SALE IS ALWAYS FINAL and Ashley Furniture HomeStore reserves the right to:
- Refuse returns and exchanges for items with conditions that are deemed unacceptable and unsalable.
- Refuse returns or exchanges for items that are the result of customer error or fault (e.g., wrong measurement, change of mind, did not fit, delivery problem, etc.).
Important Reminders on Purchased Goods:
1. Wood characteristics such as shapes, sizes, grains, colors, markings, pin knots, and pitch pockets may vary from one unit to another. No two units are the same.
- Color stain on actual merchandise may vary slightly from the color on the swatch stick depending on the natural color shade of the wood.
Our technique is to preserve the natural grain pattern of the wood. Therefore, natural
characteristics of the wood such as color, grain, markings, pin knots and pitch pockets may cause unevenness or variability in the color stain.
2. Fabrics used in upholstery may slightly vary in terms of color and texture depending on what batch it came from.
3. Merchandise may vary up to 1 inch.